Which refurbished MacBook Pro have M1, M2 or M3 chips?
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020, A2519 - Intel
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020, A2338 - M1
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2022, A2338 - M2
- MacBook Pro 14-inch 2021, A2442 - M1 Pro / M1 Max
- MacBook Pro 14-inch 2023, A2779 - M2 Pro / M2 Max
- MacBook Pro 14-inch 2023, A2918 - M3
- MacBook Pro 14-inch 2023, A2992 - M3 Pro / M3 Max
Second hand MacBook Pro 14-inch vs refurbished
When buying a reconditioned MacBook Pro 14-inch from Hoxton Macs you can be assured that the device has been carefully checked by expert technicians and strictly graded, which cannot always be said for a used MacBook Pro from a marketplace. We also provide friendly advice, warranty, finance options and free next day delivery as standard.
MacBook Pro 14-inch vs 16-inch
In November 2021, Apple launched a new MacBook Pro with their own Apple silicon chips. For the first time, they included a 14-inch model. Before this, Apple usually offered a 13-inch MacBook Pro, which had lower performance, alongside a more powerful 16-inch version. However, this new 14-inch MacBook Pro was just as powerful as the 16-inch model, with only a few small differences.
- Dimensions: The most obvious difference being the difference in screen size, 14.2-inches vs 16.2-inches when measured diagonally
- Battery: The smaller chassis of the 14-inch model means the battery is smaller, 69.6-watt-hour vs 99.6-watt-hour. Apple’s guidance advised the 16-inch model has up to 15 hours battery vs 12 hours for the 14-inch
- Weight: The 14-inch MacBook Pro weighs in at 1.6kg and the 16-inch at 2.15kg
Can you keep me up to date on the latest refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro deals?
Absolutely! Boasting the UK's most extensive range of refurbished MacBook Pro, we frequently update our subscribers with emails about the latest discounts and price reductions. Don't miss out – subscribe to our mailing list today!
A cheap MacBook Pro? What’s the catch?
While we offer the some of the latest 14-inch MacBook Pro models, which are still available from Apple, our inventory also includes slightly older versions. These Macs, far from being obsolete, smoothly run the most up-to-date software. Choosing one of these allows you to enjoy the full Mac experience at a significantly lower cost than buying new, and it's a more eco-friendly choice too.